Wednesday 12 March 2014

Wednesday Witterings

Ooh look at me, actually posting on the right day!

Well, I've had some very large vets bills this week but so far have managed to avoid dipping into my £2014 fund - but my other reserves are running very low indeed now so let's hope my poor pooch doesn't need any further treatment.

Today the fund grows by £12.63, which is a combination of £3.31 'oddses' and £9.32 eBay. I've been taking my mind off the dog's illness by clearing out the office and have produced a lot more eBay stuff - I could really do with another free listings promo for business sellers though!

Added in March so far: £182.64
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in March DONE - YAY!
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1298.14÷10) = £129.81 - left to do in March DONE - YAY!

Running total:

£892.57

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you dog's poorly, I know they can be expensive. :(
    Great running total , what are you planning to do with the £2014? X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, we're all praying he'll be ok. I don;t really have a solid plan for the £2014, I just wanted to save for savings sake. But I'd really like to do a long trip to America one day so maybe I'll put it away for that.

    ReplyDelete