Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday's round-up..

Various little additions over the last couple of days - a couple of pounds 'oddses' to move across after some direct debits went out, £3 in small change that my son turfed out of his wallet and said I could have (strange how young people see small money as worthless!) a few pounds that I won on a slot machine (yes, I know, I shouldn't be gambling in the first place!) - all totalling to £16.11.

Running total: 

£227.92

I've picked up a few more pennies for the found money pot too - even going so far as to stop the car today when I spotted a shiny 10p in the road!

2 comments:

  1. You must have good eye sight spotting that 10p! :-) And I had to smile when I read about your son's small change... so very true! Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my friend thought I'd lost the plot when I stopped the car and got out :)

    ReplyDelete