Friday 7 February 2014

Slooooooooooooooowing doooooooooowwwwn...

Nothing whatsoever to report yesterday, and only £3.79 'oddses' today! My Qmee is on 96p and I'm waiting for it to hit £1 to cashout, and my Music Magpie box hasn't got to them yet. I'm trying to find the motivation to do a car boot sale on Sunday...

Added in Feb so far: £85.25
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £81.75
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £64.24

Running total 

£454.88

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for a free listing weekend on Ebay as I refuse to give them any more than they already take from me!
    You're doing fabulously well and I love the breakdown of the figures! It's all looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support and kind words - I don't benefit from free listng weekends as I'm registered as a business seller, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that one comes along for you very soon!

    ReplyDelete