Sunday 9 February 2014

WeBuyBooks

I've been wandering around Blogland today and found myself at 'From Aldi To Harrods' which is a fab blog chock-full of ideas for making extra money  - one of which was a link to WeBuyBooks. I'd never heard of them before, they work just like Music Magpie and I've just boxed up a few books which I'd been given and didn't want. So that'll be just over a tenner into the pot when I get paid.

Today's addition comes from eBay and is £5.27. I did get a couple of items to resell at the boot sale this morning, including a genuine Radley bag for just £1. So I must get some more items listed this week!

Added in Feb so far: £105.31
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £61.69
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £44.18

Running total:

£474.94

4 comments:

  1. You are doing really well with the challenge. We finally did the car boot today - we had to as we have no other available time before we head off on holiday and then move location for work. I managed to get an inside pitch and due to the bad weather in the south not so many other 'booters' were there, consequently we managed to sell much of the stuff we took - made around £100 which was double what I thought. Also have listed the remaining DVDs on Music Magpie and should make another £18, and still have a few items to list on ebay, so it's all good at present, but of course am running out of things to sell, and still have about £1400 to find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links!
    You're doing well! I need to car boot but we're very flooded around here so I'll be waiting until the Spring - probably May...which at least gives me time to collect absolutely everything together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying reading your posts. Thanks for dropping by my found money blog, too! Good luck and I hope you make it to £2014 by June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all for your comments, Laura I hope the flooding doesn't affect you too badly, Peggy i follow your blog avidly!

    ReplyDelete