Wednesday 26 February 2014

Wednesday Witterings

Well, today has been a landmark day - I finally received payment from MusicMagpie! They rejected a couple of my DVD box-sets due to what they call 'damaged artwork' - I can only assume they meant the covers were a bit scuffed. It's annoying as they don't return the items they reject and I presume they still sell them on in some way - they're hardly likely to send large quantities of perfectly watchable DVD's to landfill just because the covers aren't brand new. So somewhere along the line they made a few extra pennies at my expense. Still, hey-ho and on we go, I shan't use them again and I'm just glad to finally get paid - £9.70!

Additionally, I sold £12 of old stock and made £6.19 through eBay, so today's total is a healthy £27.89.

Added in Feb so far: £306.32
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £-139.32 Hurrah!
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £-156.83 Hurrah!

Running total:

£675.95

4 comments:

  1. I love the blog background! Perfect for this blog! I'm going to do my monthly round-up, not as good as yours but something to aim for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps if you go to you blog, go to Design, then Settings then Search Preferences you can disable the Robot thing, you can Also do something on Comments as well!
    You may get more comments as I'm sure we're all reading but it's a pain putting in the numbers! ;)

    ReplyDelete