Monday 24 February 2014

Very Dull Monday Mutterings

If I have any remaining readers clinging on out there, I think you deserve a medal. This blog is fast becoming as interesting as watching paint dry!

Today's addition is solely £12.47 from eBay. I did get some good charity shop bargains which will be going onto eBay tomorrow - but I really must think of some interesting way of making money!

Added in Feb so far: £265.44
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £-98.44 Hurrah!
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £-115.95 Hurrah!

Running total:

£635.07

4 comments:

  1. Ha! It's much better than watching paint dry! I find your daily updates inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here too but don't comment as much with the robot business!! ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much better than watching paint dry! My found money is trickling in lately, just 1 penny yesterday and today. Dull. But better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou all for your kind comments! mabelandmaisy do you mean there's a 'prove you're not a robot' process when commenting here? I didn't realise, and will happily remove it if someone can walk me through it!

    ReplyDelete