Sunday 23 February 2014

Sunday's Savings

My Qmee total reached £1.07 again today so I cashed out, and with a couple of small eBay items (£7.75) I have a total of £8.82 to add to my fund. 

I've had a 'payment processing' email from MusicMagpie today - which says 'please allow several days'. I discovered yesterday that weBuyBooks also buy Cd's and DVD's - I know where I'll be selling in future. MusicMagpie's time schedule is a farce, and their online reviews agree with me!

Picked up one or two resaleable items at the car boot sale this morning, and stopped the car to get out and pick up a coin I spotted - only to discover it was an old-style 5pence piece! I now have 70p in old (huge) decimal coins - apparently Lloyds will exchange them for face value when I get to £1. There's no end to the embarrassment I'll go through for the sake of making money :D

Added in Feb so far: £252.97
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £-85.97 Hurrah!
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £-103.48 Hurrah!

Running total:

£622.60

No comments:

Post a Comment