Tuesday 4 February 2014

Thinking outside the (chocolate) box!

I was given another box of posh chocs at the weekend, this occasionally happens through work. Now, firstly I'm trying to lose weight and secondly, my tastes in chocolate are actually very plebian - I'm a Cadbury's fan.
Well the giver had left the receipt in the bag and had paid in cash, so today I returned them to the shop and popped the £13 refund into my fund. Ker-ching! Was this naughty of me? It would have been ungrateful to have handed them back, but they'd have been wasted otherwise... 

Also added £6.65 from eBay (diverted a few other pounds into other savings) and got 12p interest on my bank account! 

Added in Feb so far: £66.83
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £100.17
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £82.66

Running total 

£436.46

No comments:

Post a Comment