Wednesday 12 February 2014

Wednesday Witterings

Just one tiny addition today - £5.03 from eBay. I have been very good today and listed a further fifty items! Hopefully I'll start to see results very soon. 

My items are now 'processing' at Music Magpie - it seems very suspicious that when I send an eBay package via Collect+ it gets to the customer within a few days, yet when it's going to MM it takes ten days. Very odd. I suspect they sit on it for a few days at their end to delay sending out my pennies!

Went for a (very windy) walk today and picked up a further 14p in coppers for my 'found money' jar - at this rate it will need emptying long before the end of the year!

Added in Feb so far: £137.40
Original Monthly Target: (£2014÷12) = £167 - left to do in Feb £29.60
Balance-Based Monthly Target: (£1644.37÷11) = £149.49 - left to do in Feb £12.09

Running total:

£507.03

1 comment: